Special times await you at the Disneyland Resort this spring and I’m hoppy to tell you all about it.
One of the places I love to visit year round while at Disneyland is the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. This area can be found tucked away behind Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and is a nice treat for the whole family. It is a great place to let your little one run around, let the family take a break from the crowds, pet the animals in the petting zoo, and enjoy seasonal activities.
Many of your favorite Disney characters and some rarely seen characters have been known to appear at Big Thunder Jamboree dressed in their spring time best to visit with you. I had a great time giving Thumper and Briar Rabbit hugs when I visited them last year.
Mickey and Minnie are also available to chat with and take photos, even Roger Rabbit, the White Rabbit and Winnie the Pooh make appearances.
Your family will be hopping along to the “bunny hop” when musical cowboys swing on by for some fun entertainment. Kiddos can decorate cookies (kit is $6.00) and eat up fantastic spring time treats such as strawberries, Mickey-shaped pretzels (my favorite) and Strawberry twists.
Springtime Roundup runs daily from March 20-April 12, 2015 and then weekends only until June 7, 2015.
Easter Brunch – April 5
Have you ever wanted to eat Easter Brunch at the Disneyland Resort?
Celebrate Easter with your family at the Disneyland Resort at any of these fabulous locations
- Crossroads at House of Blues – Celebrate Easter with a traditional Gospel Brunch, located in the Downtown Disney District
- Storyteller’s Cafe – A wonderful holiday feast awaits you, located in the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – Enjoy a New Orleans Easter brunch, located in the Downtown Disney District.
- Disney’s PCH Grill – Have fun surfing and dining with Mickey and Friends, located inside the Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
Returning again this year is Disneyland Resorts Egg-stravaganza from March 27-April 5, 2015. During this fun activity you get to hunt around the resort for special hidden eggs! You will be utilizing a special map that comes with stickers so you can mark the spot that you discovered the hidden egg. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $4.95, plus tax, at a variety of locations around the park:
- Disneyland California Adventure Park – Disney Jr. Kiosk, Elias & Co., Oswald’s, Radiator Springs Curios and Treasures in Paradise
- Disneyland Park – Disneyana, Disney Showcase, Fairy Tale Treasures, Little Green Men Store Command, Pieces of Eight, Pioneer Mercantile and Stromboli’s.
For more information about this fun event visit the Disney Parks Blog
Mother’s Day – May 10
Moms loves Disneyland Resort too so why not treat your Mom to a Brunch or Dinner at the Happiest Place on Earth! Two of my favorite places to eat are Goofy’s Kitchen or Storytellers Cafe, both offer character dining and fantastic food.
Reservations can be made at the Disneyland Resort 60 days prior to dining by calling (714) 781-DINE.
Will you be spending some time at the Disneyland Resort this spring?