Women make up just over half of the population and they’re becoming a more vital part of the travel market than ever before. Women are traveling on their own more today than ever before (they’re calling them “holiday selfies”). They’re more adventure seeking. They like cooking and learning holidays and they love volunteer trips. Unmarried aunts are spending big bucks to take off with their nieces and nephews for a vacation. They’re doing fitness trips. And of course, they’re traveling with their families and friends.
This Girl Travels is a lifestyle and travel blog with a real interest in women and travel. That includes all aspects of travel and trip planning. We’re about seeing the world and increasing your love of travel. That’s why we are having a Twitter party with our friends at PIVOTING MEDIA! To talk about where YOU are going, what YOU are planning and providing you with all the tips and info you need.
Here are the details:
When: Tuesday, 2/25, 1pm EST
How to RSVP – Leave your Twitter handle here: http://twtvite.com/thisgirltravels2014
-Two Cabot Cheese Gift Box and Cow Luggage Tag sets. Each includes Cabot Sharp Light Cheddar, Cabot Vermont Sharp Cheddar, Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar, Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, (value: $25 each)
– Two signed copies of Lost in Suburbia: A Momoir by Tracy Beckerman (value: $15 each)
A great travel read! When syndicated columnist Tracy Beckerman trades in her TV job and cool NYC existence for the New Jersey suburbs, she doesn’t expect to also trade in her entire identity. But her new life as a stay-at-home mom knocks her for a loop in more ways than one. From the embarrassment of being ticketed while driving in her bathrobe to the challenge of making friends in the land of big hair and minivans, Beckerman shares her struggles with self-deprecating humor as she endeavors to reclaim her cool in Lost in Suburbia: A Momoir.
– Lulu Avenue Jewelry – 3 unique designs from their Jude Frances collection (value: $215)
Lulu Avenue has assembled a fantastic spring collection that offers something for every trip. This unique Lulu Avenue designs by Jude Frances collection offers unmatched style that you won’t find anywhere else.
– One Travel Sleep Sak by Living Fresh Collection will protect you from the unknown. This one-piece exceptionally roomy 50″x93″ sack with built in pillow pocket will cocoon you in luxury, adding to your restful night with piece of mind protection. Use whenever you are way from home. (value: $85.98)
– One LayNGo LITE blue- an 18 inch travel/mini activity mat that converts into an easily transportable satchel allowing for a quick and effortless cleanup of small toy pieces in seconds. (value: $24.95)
Toy collections used on the Lay-n-Go surface are easily spread out for hours of fun at restaurants, on airplanes, in cars, at Grandma’s house, etc. Once playtime is over, the drawstring is pulled and the activity mat is instantly converted back into a soft storage bag. Lay-n-Go LITE is a smart and easy personal activity mat, cleanup, storage and handy little carryall solution in one!
– Two Office Candy Hadaki Pouch Sets (value: $25 each)
Whether they are used for makeup or organizing smaller items or taking paperwork with you, the Office Candy Hadaki Pouch set will keep you organized! We use the small one for notecards so that we can write notes on the plane when traveling & the large one will hold 8 ½ x 11 paperwork.
– Five Theraderm Skin Renewal Travel Systems (value: $20 each)
- Cleansing Wash (1oz)
- Fruit Acid Exfoliant (.33oz)
- OPC Reparative Gel (.33oz)
- Peptide Hydrator (.25oz)
- Gentle Action Application Pads (25ct)
– One Bumblebean Swoop Mini for families on the go (value: $24)
When bringing the whole toy collection isn’t an option, SWOOP Mini is your “go-to” bag. It’s just like the original SWOOP, only downsized to hold a handful of favorite Bey Blades, Polly Pockets, Legos, or whatever toy is choice for kids and families on the go. Bring SWOOP Mini on play dates, plane rides, road trips, to the beach or to Grandma’s house!
AND tweet this to tell your friends:
All winners will be chosen randomly and will have 48 hours to respond and claim prizes.