This past week I had the pleasure of driving the new 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES 5-door Hatchback. While the Mirage is a compact car and a bit on the small side for a family, it is a perfect car for a young adult or adults with no children. It was great for me this week as my husband was out of town so there was just me and my 12-year-old daughter to venture out and check out our new wheels for the week!
Here are some of the features of the new 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage that I feel are outstanding:
- 7 Interior airbags including driver’s knee impact airbags
- RISE (Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution) Construction deflects and transfers crash
- Three-point seatbelts with head restraints for all seating, height adjustable front shoulder belts and LATCH child-restraint system with Child Safety rear door locks
- Anti-lock Braking System with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and brake assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Active Stability Control
Finding the right car with great mpg is so important when you are on a budget and this car gets 37/44 mpg which is pretty awesome! With the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES you can save $4,500 in fuel costs over five years compared to the average new vehicle. Now that’s impressive.
140-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system with 4 speakers
- Bluetooth hands-free phone system
- USB port
- Push button start
- Floor center console with cup holders (x3)
- Power windows and door locks
- Steering wheel mounted cruise control/audio control/Bluetooth controls
- FAST-Key passive entry system with panic alarm
- Navigation Package
- Rear View Camera System
The 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage is easy to spot and is a fun, modern-looking compact car. It comes in 8 fun colors as well with over two dozen accessory options. My model was Infrared/Black and very sporty looking.
This is one of the best features of this car. With the standard features that come in the base models (DE, SE) of the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage, the starting price is $12,995! My model (ES) was priced at $17,105, a super deal and very affordable for this economical compact car.
I enjoyed driving the Mirage and I know you will, too!
*Note: This car comes with a 10 year, 100,000 mile warranty.
Disclosure: I was provided with a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES for one week to review on behalf of Mitsubishi. As always, all opinions are honest and my own.